Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Life of Ferdean Leroy B. Manzano

August 30, 1995. Somewhere in the Philippines, specifically in Baguio city. There was a woman giving birth to a young and healthy boy named "Ferdean Leroy B. Manzano." that boy was me. My first name (Ferdean) was derived from my father's name, Ferdinand. And my second name (Leroy) was derived from a pencil owned by my father when he studied architecture in SLU. I belong to a very loving and caring family. I have an older sister (Dennise Faye B. Manzano), and a younger brother (Leandro B. Manzano) who is very supportive in my studies. My parents decided to enroll me to a Catholic Institute school named, Saint Louis University, where I attended since I was a kindergarten. The school was found by CICM, a group of missionaries who are originally from Belgium. I am now a high-school student thanks to my very loving and supporting family who patiently raised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment